lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Conclusion: Then What?


And so the semester comes to an end, and the subject activities as well. During this class I managed to improve my skills in English writing, whether it's for essays or formal documents. By checking what my classmates wrote I also polished my grammar and spelling skills.


My favorite unit so far has to be "Finding a Job", reasons are that this unit gave me a taste of what will I have to do once I graduate and enter the job market in order to get a job that suits my career, and most importantly, it taught me that I'm not too far away into reaching my dream of becoming part of the gaming industry with Nintendo, and confirmed to me that I'm taking the right steps in order to do so.


The face of the monkey reflects how I felt at the exact moment we were told that we would create a blog and post all of our activities and writings on it for the last activity, greatly shocked. Luckily I acquired some blogging experience and tips by being a collaborator in the site Ociotakus (big thanks to NOlo for introducing me into this world), and that served me well while writing the posts for this blog.


The experience of having the classes in the computer lab was great, not just for being able to spend some time in the Internet during class time, but for the fact we HAD to do so in order to complete our activities and grow as English speakers and writers.


So what will be next? The blog apparently served its purpose, will I delete it after I get my grades? No, I plan to keep on using it for gaming and anime fandom stuff, like essays, reviews and recommendations in bilingual format (Spanish/English). During some free moments I had during the semester, I did an English to Spanish translation of an essay for a certain group of the Naruto fandom (it's currently being checked by other 4 people) and I plan on publishing it in this blog once I do the necessary edits on it, perhaps I'll even do some fanfiction to let my imagination fly a bit.

With all this said, see you later, alligator!

-Christian

3 comentarios:

vane butterfly dijo...

Hi!! Christian
I like what you did in you blog. It's very funny your fascination with the comics but it's okey. I respect that.
I read your post, you did it with a help of your buddies, is very good!! I did it by myself.
I agree with you about the experiences that we learn in the english class. I like the idea of having the classes in the lab,too.
It has been a great journey of knowledges in all facts.
ok. bye

Kurosaki dijo...

Hi!!

I see that you're going to write in english.

I like your first post, it's good that you animated yourself to publish your own blog.

You don´t forget in visit my little blog, provide the URL: http://kurosaki21.blogspot.com

Bye.

Rafael Eduardo dijo...

Hi, I like your blog. I find the monkey's face really funny, I put the same face when they told me I had to do a blog lol.. bye