martes, 10 de abril de 2007

Self Introduction


Hi, my name is Christian Meier, just Christian will do. I was born in Maracaibo and live in -REMOVED-. I'm 22 years old and I study Informatics Engineering in URBE.



I like videogames, anime and surfing the Internet. I hate people who refer to anime as "Chinese cartoons", getting up early on weekends and driving.

My dream is to become part of the Gaming Industry, most specifically, to work for Nintendo, that's the reason why I chose the career I'm studying and one of the reasons why I want to dominate the Japanese language.


I do believe that English is nowadays important for professionals and I'm glad that it took that spot from French about half a century ago.

During the first class I met with 2 people, the first one of them is Karina, she's from Maracaibo and lives in La Esperanza. She's a 22 years old student of the Engineering school in URBE.

Karina is a girl who likes dancing, music, walking, movies and books; and hates loud noises and war. Her dream is to become a successful Engineer, get married and travel with her family around the world. She thinks English is a good language.

The second person I met with is Jose, a 22 years old Electronics Engineering student. Like Karina and me, he was born in Maracaibo, but he lives in Lago Azul.

He likes playing soccer with his friends and hates having to play with his dogs. He dreams of getting a job in an important company and be successful there; and considers English to be an important class for us, opinion in which I agree with him.

EDIT: Information about real address got removed.

-Christian

9 comentarios:

jose leon dijo...

nice work cristian meier

Will I am dijo...

Nice work with your spot but I don't like that much about the nintendo wii anyway I hope we would chat sometime about anime ,or anything.

Anónimo dijo...

good job i hope you can get a job whith nintendo company!

Anónimo dijo...

nice work... a liked your spot and i hope that you could work in nintendo company...

Anónimo dijo...

hi cristian! nice work my friend.. keep in touch ;)
-dany_

Anónimo dijo...

hi. christian may name is luisa i like your idea you have big dreams with the nintendo

Anónimo dijo...

Well i have to saidmy english is not very good but THE PSX TRILOGY RULZ! and i love the anime

Anónimo dijo...

nice this is wonderfull i like very much english it's so cool!!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

hello, my name is Luisana.I´m from Maracaibo. I study Industrial Engineering. I think that you have good ideas about your future. Nice work whith your spot.