martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Visiting my Classmates' Blogs



After posting all of our activities in our own blogs, we were told to visit the places our classmates created for themselves and post over there, these are the blogs I visited:

María's Final Project: María Alejandra Morales's blog, I left my comment on the unit 3 post.
Ana's First Blog: Ana Vilchez's blog, I left my comment in the huge post in which she combined all of the class activities
the_blogging_engineer: Wolfgang Romero's blog, so far the most complete and personalized I found. I left my comment in the cinquain post.

Rafa 1000!!!: Rafael Díaz's blog, the second most complete blog I've found. I left my comment in his introduction post.

-Christian

4 comentarios:

Wolfgang_romero dijo...

hi christian congratulations on your blog, I find it amazing and interesting. Just to let you know, I´m not from Maracaibo I´m from Ciudad Ojeda, and Ciudad Ojeda is the town that the cinquain is refered to.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi! Thanks man! I appreciate your comment you left on my blog, an I feel very happy that someone else find my blog good! I have to say that your blog is the most complete I've seen so far. I like it because there many pictures ad jokes. Congratulations!!

Doris Molero dijo...

My dear Christian! What can I say... Your blog is everything I expected it to be... Keep on shining my friend... Thanks for all the help you gave to all in the group... Keep on writing and sharing... Hope all your dreams come true... specially the one on working for Nintendo... I know you have everything it takes to get there... you're a natural... brilliant, goodhearted human being and I was very lucky to have you as one of my students.

I'll keep checking on your work.. please, keep us post it.

Doris3m

Luis Bond ∴ dijo...

Epale! Y eso ke publicas aki en ingles? mas fino!! No sabia ke tenias blog, debiste haberme avisado! en fin, ahora ke te tengo aca, nos estamos leyendo! al rato te agrego a mis links!! saludos!!